Senior Employee Relations Advisor
Investigo is pleased to be working with private sector business who are going through a great period of growth and transformation, who are looking for a Senior Employee Relations Advisor with exceptional Employee Relations skills to work within their Northampton Office.
The Senior Employee Relations Advisor supports the Head of Employee Relations and would be there to build effective relationships with HR colleagues and business managers to ensure delivery of the best professional value added ER service. Sounds like you? Then please apply!
- Support the Head of Employee Relations with caseload and projects, deputising when appropriate
- Support ER Advisors with advice and guidance to ensure consistent, impartial, commercial advice is given
- Monitor and evaluate the performance levels within the team with a view to identifying and implementing process improvements to deliver a service that exceeds the business expectations
- Plan resource needs and manage workload distribution, allocation of tasks and monitor service levels so that the team delivers an efficient & effective service
- Develop plan and deliver team induction
- Provide analysis of trends and statistics e.g. call and case logs to the business
- Coach and support the development of the ER team
- To lead and advise on all TUPE matters
- To prepare, investigate and collate paperwork to assist with Employment Tribunals
- To develop & prepare employment training courses, constantly looking to enhance the materials and subject matters offered, delivering materials to the business as required.
- Ensure that people policies are current and legally compliant, incorporating the company tone and brand
- Provide proactive impartial advice and guidance in line with Company policy on all dispute matters including disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence and terms and conditions of employment.