Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be supporting an international manufacturer in seeking a Recruitment Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to be joining this organisation due to the continuous growth and expansion they are undergoing. They have recently revised their recruitment strategy and are now looking to add another headcount to their already highly successful team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to-
- Sourcing candidates through various candidate attraction techniques
- Screening CV's and passing successful CV's on to line manager
- Managing relationships with external providers and agencies
- Interviewing candidates online, telephone and face- face
- Providing a high quality candidate management process, giving feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinate interviews and providing pre interview information
What my client is looking for-
- 6-12 months recruitment experience
- You need to be degree educated
- Professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.