Reward Consultant - Berkshire
Salary up to £55,000 plus benefits
As the Reward Consultant, you will be joining a team of 6 and reporting to the Head of Reward. The main purpose of this role will be supporting with the development and implementation of Compensation service delivery.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support with management and strategic direction of the Compensation function across EMEA
- Own the annual salary survey submission process
- Support the development and strategic direction of job grading methodologies
- Manage the annual EMEA compensation cycles - Salary Review and Bonus processes etc
- Salary market data across EMEA
- Support the HR team with the development of EMEA Compensation data to support business partnering activities
- Manage and implement Compensation based Global projects across EMEA
- Act as escalation point for all compensation based queries
Skills & Experience
- Mercer and Willis Towers Watson salary surveys experience
- Knowledge of SAP & Workday would be an advantage
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Highly analytical and numerical
- Ability to managed complex problems
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for Reward Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly