HR Coordinator (German Speaking)
I am working exclusively with a financial services organisation in helping them recruit a HR Coordinator into the team. This role will report into the HR Director and will be responsible for supporting the regional team of HRBPs on all HR and people related issues. This will cover payroll, talent & recruitment, new starters, on-boarding & off-boarding, systems and analytics and so on. My client is also looking specifically for German-speakers as this is a skillset lacking in the current HR structure and required for much of their EMEA work.
There is great development opportunity with this role – not only will you be working for a global and changing organisation, but there are also opportunities for you to get involved in global projects, strategic HR activity and to develop into a solid HR Business Partner in the future.
To be considered, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Confident German speaker (ideally advanced/business standard)
- Comfortable with occasional European travel
- Previous experience working in a HR setting
- Solid administrative skills
- Experience managing payroll
- Excellent attention to detail
- A “can do” attitude and enthusiasm to learn
Please note, this vacancy requires good/advance German speakers. Applicants should only apply if they can demonstrate this specific skill.