HR Business Partner
Fantastic opportunity for an HR Manager / Business Partner who has proven experience working in a Head Office environment to join a company in Hertfordshire. This is a 12 month FTC supporting a business currently undergoing a period of rapid and exciting change - paying up to £45,000 + benefits.
The role of HR Business Partner will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the culture, values and strategies. This is a Head Office based role supporting a population of c250. You will provide support to the development and delivery of the HR strategy and will be involved and lead on key business projects.
Duties will include;
- Develop, support and deliver employee engagement and change management programs
- Support operational teams to embed the culture
- Give guidance and coaching to management teams to empower all managers to make effective people decisions
- Provide advice on all aspects of Company policy, best practice, employee relations and employment law
- Maintain and promote good employee relations and ensure employee relations issues are dealt with at an early stage
- Support recruitment, capability development, retention and succession across your client group
- Assist and provide guidance in grievance and disciplinary issues up to and including dismissal and appeal stage
- Ensure a culture of trust based and open communication, where cooperation is encouraged and reinforced
- Review HR Management Information and suggest areas of improvement
- Working with L&D to develop internal training workshops for managers and employees.
The successful candidate should have the credibility and impact to act as a true business partner to senior leadership teams. You will ideally be CIPD qualified with excellent leadership and influencing skills. Significant experience in a HR generalist role, ideally within a Head Office environment is a necessity as is a strong ability to develop HR strategies, deliver change, ability to lead and drive forward projects and experience with driving forward a performance management agenda. Travel will sometimes be required to other sites.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.