I am working with a well-established but rapidly growing fintech business, currently looking to make their first hire in HR.
Please Note: This is a standalone HR Manager position, therefore previous experience setting up an HR function from scratch is essential, with industry relevant experience preferred.
This position has a full generalist remit, reporting into the COO and facing off to a high performing client group of c200. There is the chance to make a real impact to the business through contributing to and rolling out HR strategy as the company goes through a period of exciting growth. You will play a major role in the company's performance by ensuring that the organisation:
- Attracts, recruits and retains talented individuals
- Manages all employee relations issues to maximise employee engagement and productivity whilst minimising risk.
- Promotes and facilitates employee development, ensuring that all training and development needs are met, allowing the workforce to excel at what they do, as well as assisting long term career progression.
- Evaluates and upgrades the staff benefits programme.
- Introduces and maintains an effective graduate programme.
Recruitment and on-boarding
- Working with the Recruitment Manager on recruitment strategy and end to end delivery
Learning & Development
- Full life cycle training and development, from training needs analysis to utilising e-learning, designing and delivering in-house training as well as managing relevant vendors.
- The successful candidate will enjoy delivery of training, both on a one to one basis and to large groups
- Assessing, selecting and booking relevant vendors to deliver specialist training courses.
- End to end case management of both simple and complex ER cases for a large client group.
- Leading on disciplinaries and grievances, performance management and improvement plans where necessary, as well as coaching and advising line managers where appropriate.
Ad-hoc HR Projects
- HRIS roll out
- Development and review of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with regulation & legislation, and advising Directors on how to manage risk.
- Oversee management of operational HR processes including: issue of contracts, leaver arrangements, sickness and absence recording, development and review of HR policies and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex ER, full life cycle Learning and Development and successful recruitment campaigns.
- An ability to work autonomously and proactively in an ambiguous environment.
- Degree qualified or equivalent, MCIPD qualification preferred.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.