Learning & Development Administrator - Asset Management
A leading global asset management firm, based in the city of London, is looking for a Talent Development Administrator to join the HR team. Reporting directly into the Talent Development Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting and coordinating activities surrounding Talent Development, Performance Management and projects with a Talent and Learning focus.
More specifically, as a Talent Development Administrator, responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and coordinating all elements of the Talent and Learning function, including training, projects and day to day L&D administration working directly with senior stakeholders in the business
- Coordinating ongoing training, reporting and events ensuring training requirements are up to date and the business is informed on appropriate opportunities
- Supporting the Talent Development team with online training and virtual learning
- Supporting other ad hoc projects as required for the Talent Team
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will possess the following (ideally):
- A track record as a talent development, learning and development or HR assistant/administrator ideally within a global financial services organization
- Strong communication skills
- A high level of admin skills
- Being able to use initiative in a fast-paced environment and prioritise
- Good IT skills, including Excel and Word.
If this Talent Development Administrator role based in the City of London is of interest to you, please apply directly.
Apply for Learning & Development Administrator - Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly