Highly varied HR Advisor role, working closely with the HR Manager to provide support and guidance to Managers in areas such as talent acquisition, performance and absence management.
Our client is a global business with a strong UK presence. They are a dynamic and forward thinking business who are constantly developing products and solutions. This is a Kent based role but there may be some travel required within the UK.
As HR Advisor you will provide a comprehensive and business focused service to Managers and employees across the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing ongoing coaching and guidance to line managers in talent acquisition, performance management and absence management.
- Assisting the HR Manager in setting up and reviewing HR processes including talent acquisition, on boarding, performance management, absence management and learning and development activities, including management development.
- Preparing HR reports and metrics for a variety of managers.
- Assist in revision of HR policies and handbooks.
- Using the HR system to improve processes and provide Management Information on key performance metrics
In order to be considered for this HR Advisor role, you will be CIPD qualified or studying towards a qualification and will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in recruitment at all stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Demonstrable experience in advising managers at all levels on ER related issues.
- Experience in advising managers on use of performance management systems.
- Experience of leading disciplinaries, grievances and investigations.
- Good understanding and experience of introducing best practice in HR.
- Experience of updating policies and procedures.
Competitive salary plus benefits