HR Business Partner (Financial Services)
A Global, City based financial services firm has a new requirement for an HR Business Partner to join them on a contract basis. Working within the investment management division, they are looking to appoint candidates with experience working within a similar organisation. Working as part of a wider HR team, this role will have responsibility for:
- Partner with Senior Managers within the client group to advise on how best to manage people issues.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate both internal moves, as well as external hires
- Partner with the Learning & Talent team to run annual performance appraisal processes, Talent Management and Succession Planning processes.
- Support with the annual compensation review, benchmarking salary surveys and advising the business on the compensation processes.
- Provide advice on all aspects of employment law both locally and working with specialists in Europe.
- Manage employee relations cases end to end, including TUPE and redundancies where appropriate.
The successful candidate must have experience working within a global, financial services previously and be available to start a new contract role at short notice (maximum 4 weeks). Candidates that have supported an investment or asset management population previously, are preferred.
This is initially a six month contract, with the view to potentially go permanent, and is paying circa £55-70000, depending on experience. To be considered, please apply ASAP.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.