More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Responding to speculative agency approaches
- Screening candidates
- Liaising with recruitment agencies regarding active roles
- Arranging interviews
- Monitor the Firm's recruitment inbox
- Managing the recruitment process with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Produce regular recruitment reports and suggesting strategy improvement
- Supporting the graduate recruitment team on an ad-hoc basis
The successful candidate must have experience in a recruitment or administrative role and have excellent time management, organisational and communication skills.
This role also requires a very detail orientated and pragmatic individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. You must also be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage a high volume of roles.
The team are out going & sociable and are very keen to get someone on board who is likeminded and able to make a real difference.
Please apply today to hear more!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Recruitment Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly