More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Responding to speculative agency approaches
- Screening candidates
- Liaising with recruitment agencies regarding active roles
- Arranging interviews
- Monitor the Firm's recruitment inbox
- Managing the recruitment process with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Produce regular recruitment reports and suggesting strategy improvement
- Supporting the graduate recruitment team on an ad-hoc basis
The successful candidate must have experience in a recruitment or administrative role and have excellent time management, organisational and communication skills.
This role also requires a very detail orientated and pragmatic individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. You must also be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage a high volume of roles.
The team are out going & sociable and are very keen to get someone on board who is likeminded and able to make a real difference.
Please apply today to hear more!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.