Learning & Development BP
Learning & Development Business Partner
Our client, a corporate leader, are looking for a dynamic and credible Learning & Development Business Partner to add value to their already incredible team.
This role will partner with several key specialist teams within the business to provide an excellent learning offering that can maximise the performance of their existing staff. It will also be integral in shaping the business' Learning strategy and will work alongside the companies' Directors and Heads of Departments to set the overall plan and budget.
- Work with key stakeholders to assess and meet individual and organisational learning requirements
- Plan, develop and deliver the L&D initiatives and assist the wider Talent team.
- Champion learning, development and performance improvement in the business area
- This role will also be responsible for agreeing the L&D budgets alongside key stakeholders
The successful individual will possess the following experience:
- Significant experience in the design and delivery of successful L&D solutions
- Relevant experience of working with budgets
- Excellent relationship management and influening skills
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and operate in highly matrixed environments.
Ideally the candidate will come from a research or medical background or from a large corporate business. Individuals from the professional services would also be suitable.
If this position is of interest to you, please call 02030312468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org