Graduate Development Advisor
Are you a Graduate Development Coordinator looking for that next step up?
We are partnering with a global law firm who are looking to add to their team by recruiting for a Graduate Development Advisor. This role will be based out of their London Office.
You will be a crucial part of the team and requires significant understanding of the trainee development process at all levels and a good understand of employment and immigration law. Reporting into the trainee Development Manager you will support on the following projects;
- Organise the Trainee Induction programme which would be twice a year
- Conduct regular review meetings with trainees to discuss their performance and provide guidance
- Liaise with immigration lawyers to obtain work permits for the trainees and liaise with international offices to discuss secondments (incoming and outgoing)
- Oversee the trainee appraisal process including training for supervisors and trainees
- Management responsibility for the Trainee Development assistant
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for candidates with previous experience of Trainee/Graduate Development ideally gained with a legal partnership organisation.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.