Are you an experienced HR Assistant who is looking to join a dynamic and a fast growing business? Do you want to be influential in supporting the HR team?
Ashley Kate HR is working with a multi-national entertainment company based in Windsor. They are seeking to appoint a new HR Assistant as a direct replacement for a current employee.
This would be an ideal role for a proactive, engaging, collaborative individual who is capable of delivering high quality HR Generalist support to customers and HR colleagues within a framework of best practice to really make an impact within the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Administration of the recruitment process through all stages, including applicant processing, short-listing and interview arrangements
- Background checking process for new employees
- Processing of starters, leavers and changes information
- Supporting training activity
- Absence management
- Organisation chart and directory maintenance
- Probation reviews
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.