HR Life are delighted to be partnering with an innovative, growing business who are looking for a commercial HR Director who can work closely with the senior management team to shape and deliver the HR strategy in line with the business objectives. Working for a business who truly believe their people are their primary focus, you will ensure high levels of operational excellence in all areas of HR.
Reporting directly into the VP HR, this is a fantastic opportunity to define and implement the overall HR strategy with the support of a small HR team who you will coach and mentor. Engaging the senior leaders is key to ensure an effective and seamless introduction of new and enhanced ways of working.
Building on the existing HR processes, this is a great time to be joining this business to lead them and continue on their journey to be a forward thinking business where talented, engaged individuals have defined career paths.
In addition, you will be responsible for;
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure best in class candidate experience, on-boarding and wider talent management
- Delivering HR projects effectively and in a timely manner, with support from the team
- Overseeing the Reward and Benefits strategy including Performance based Bonuses and Pay Review
- Designing and rolling out a robust employee engagement program to increase engagement and minimise attrition
- Developing an enviable learning and development offering that delivers ROI
- Ensuring management information and analysis on key people metrics are available and used to make recommendations
This would suit someone who is either looking for their first HRD role or is keen to make a move into a business where you can genuinely make a difference. Passion, energy and fresh ideas are key to making this role a success. Ideally you will come from a creative, technology SME background.