Henlee Resourcing are delighted to be working with this well-known business based in Swindon, to recruit an experienced Payroll Technician / Payroll Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Working in a bureau environment, you will support the Payroll Manager to deliver a best in class service to your clients, you will provide clients with professional payroll service, taking responsibility for your own client base.
Specific duties will include;
- Full client management
- Accurately input payroll amendments, produce reports and payslips, and check data before sending to the client
- Ensure accurate calculation of PAYE, NI deductions, statutory absence payments and year end returns.
- Ensure clients are making monthly payments of PAYE
- Using the payroll bureau system to hold and process client payroll information
- Take telephone calls in the absence of others and deal with any issues that arise
- Assist in any payroll related projects as directed.
We seek an individual who can demonstrate at least 3 years payroll experience in a bureau or similar customer centric environment. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, a methodical and Organised approach and be able to provide clear and simple explanations on complex Payroll topics.
You will also be able to remain calm under pressure, be deadline driven and be of a confident & outgoing nature
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work in a fast-paced environment that offers the opportunity to develop and progress, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.
Apply for Payroll Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly