Head of HR
Are you an experienced HR generalist with a solid operational background within financial services. Would you like to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where the business is employee owned? If the answer is yes, one of our investment management clients with offices in the UK and the US, would like to hear from you.
We are working on behalf of this successful boutique asset manager to find a pragmatic Head of HR to provide advice and support on people management issues and technical HR matters.
Working as a true HR business partner, the successful candidate will work with the CEO, Executive Chairman, COO and senior management teams to collaborate on effective solutions to a wide range of topics including compensation and benefits, employee relations, payroll, performance management, resourcing and learning and development.
The role requires a candidate who has worked at least some of their career in a stand alone multi-disciplined capacity and has the capability to lead, develop and mentor a small HR team.
- Graduate calibre and ideally CIPD qualified
- Strong understanding of employment legislation and a proven track of practically applying this within a commercial environment
- Experience of managing and checking a UK payroll and overseeing a pension plan - experience of US pay and benefits would be beneficial but is not essential
- Working with and being able to network and influence a professional client group, including board directors
- Previous financial services experience and exposure to remuneration and working practices in this industry
- Motivated, highly resilient with a positive, can do attitude
- High attention to detail, operationally effective and technology proficient
The organisation is committed to encouraging, valuing and managing diversity amongst the workforce and offers a healthy work life balance and attractive compensation.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to become a valued employee with future partnership opportunities, please reply quoting the reference number.