Talent Scout(Supply Chain & Finance)
As a Talent Specialist, you'll work closely with one of the leading FMCG Talent teams to proactively identify talent in the market, mapping target organisations and sourcing high calibre profiles through Linked In, Social Media, Job Boards and Referrals in order to supply candidates for live vacancies and to build a talent pool for future needs. .
A leading, global FMCG based in West London.
Key Responsibilities in role:
- Support the relevant Talent Manager with particular focus on the start of the recruitment cycle:
- Identify candidates for both live vacancies and for talent pooling by utilizing multiple sourcing strategies including: LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, employee recommendations, unlocking internal and external networking and organisation mapping.
- Pre-screening of all applicants through telephone interviews and verbal and numerical testing to provide a shortlist of candidates to the relevant Talent Manager.
- Reporting and tracking of conversion rates through each stage of the process
- Ensure all appropriate candidate checks are in place, including right to work permits, location parameters, notice period/availability to start and current salary and package information.
- Build and maintain a pool of interim and FTC candidates for Danone to tap into during spikes in demand
- Meeting with, engaging and processing all candidates referred though Danone's Recommendation scheme. Tracking the success of this as a route to market.
- Focus on expanding Danone's network within the market for your specific functions:
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies aimed at generating proactive candidate flow to add to the pipeline
- Build effective external talent pools for your relevant functions including organising speculative meetings between prospective candidates and CODI/HR teams, setting up and attending industry relevant events and forums)
- Build a CRM strategy for all external talent pool and keep the candidates engaged through regular communication
- Feed the market with regular and engaging Danone content to help raise and maintain our profile and EVP in the market
- Be a fantastic ambassador of Danone culture and values
- Gather and feed into the talent team and business as required, market insights and trends within the medical industry
- Work with the business stakeholders on competitor mapping and headhunting scenarios and methodology.
- Key KPI's
- Monitoring time from brief to shortlist
- Conversion of sourced candidate to shortlisted candidates
- Conversion of 'cold' candidates to applicants
- Scores against candidate experience survey
- High quality and accurate assessment made of sourced and pre-screened candidates
- Together with the TM increasing the % of roles filled directly
- Together with the TM reducing the average cost to hire for your specific functions
- Increase in Danone's brand awareness in the market.
- Bringing a new perspective and valuable market insights to help deepen the talent team and Danone's understanding of external market
- 3-5 years previous recruitment experience either within an agency or In-house team ideally with experience in Supply Chain/Finance
- Extensive experience of the medical industry and network from sales representative to middle management
- Demonstrated success in use of direct sourcing channels to develop candidate pipelines including your own network
- Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requisitions
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the start of the recruitment process and successfully manage challenging assignments ie. Company restructures and acquisitions
- Strong organizational, prioritising, communication and time management skills are essential
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly, and leverage these relationships to drive results
- Ability to manage a complex and varied range of stakeholders in an appropriate manner
£45,0000 plus benefits