My client, a leading mobile entertainment company based in the heart of London, is looking for a HR Director to join their team.
This role will be based out of the London office and will be responsible for HR globally and this will require travel as and when needed.
The company is predicting a 30% growth in terms of both revenue and people next year and they need a director to take them to the next level.
This role is not for the faint hearted. We are looking for someone who can coach and develop leaders, sit on the leadership team and really advise on how they reach their predicted growth in terms of people. Similarly, we are looking for someone will who will roll their sleeves up and get involved in the operational side of things when required.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coach and support directors
- Redesign and realignment of HR policies and procedures
- Staff management support
- Comps and bens
- Organisational design and efficiency
- Training and developement
- Management of a small team of HR professionals
- Recruitment and selection
This role reports directly to the CEO
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience within multinational organisations, among which, five (5) years are in managerial/supervisory positions.
- A strong understanding of international labour and employment laws and regulations is highly desirable.
- Some international travel may be required and the candidate must have worked or studied abroad.
- Fluent Spanish an advantage
If you think you may be right for the role, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed job description.