Talent and Training Officer
The Talent and Training Officer will assist in managing Managers and Associate Partners talent development whilst also managing and their development. This person will also be responsible for managing and coordinating training and coaching programs.
My client is a leading strategy consultancy with offices around the world.
The successful Talent and Training Officer will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the staffing function to ensure all training needs are met
- Help drive bi-annual performance appraisal process and promotion cycle needs.
- Scheduling and organising training for all levels of staff including inductions and on-boarding needs.
- Maintain awareness and tracker on all individual training needs.
- Collate training feedback and amend courses as required.
The successful candidate will be/ have:
- A background in talent development or training
- Experience within a high-paced professional services environment or Partnership
- Degree/CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
£35,000 to £40,000