A fast growing Investment Company based in Central London is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their HR team.
They're transforming the industries they operate in and improving the lives of millions of people. They've built market-leading positions in a number of specialist sectors, including smaller company financing, renewable energy, healthcare and property finance. They employ over 500 people and manage more than £6 billion on behalf of more than 50,000 investors.
The Group incorporates Energy, Healthcare, Investments, Property, Ventures and Labs.
The successful candidate for the Recruitment Coordinator position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Liaising with all parties involved in this process, including all business units, recruitment agencies, and candidates.
- Coordinating the entire interview process ensuring that all parties are appropriately briefed, venues are arranged, documentation is in place
- Management of the recruitment process and relevant record keeping on Taleo, updating system records and preparing the relevant management information and reporting
- Coordinating of diaries of Recruitment Consultants, HR Consultants Line managers and Candidates
- Soliciting feedback from interviews on a daily basis
- Advertising of job specifications and assisting in screening of applicants through all channels via which these are received
- Liaising with the agencies and candidates regarding vacancies and facilitating resolution on queries
- Preparation of onboarding documentation to advise HR Service Delivery team to issue contracts of employment etc.
- Maintenance of all candidate data on during the entire recruitment process using Taleo
- Assistance in management or payment of recruitment invoices
- Assistance in providing information required for general reports, specific HR reports and broader regulatory and Group reporting
- Assistance in sourcing candidates or candidate research
- Ad hoc screening of candidates
- HR support
The successful candidate for the Recruitment Coordinator position should have:
- A strong academic record including a 2:1 degree minimum
- Recent and proven experience in a similar HR or Recruitment role within Financial Services
- Strong excel skills
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits