HR Manager - Coventry - c£40k+ benefits
This is a busy and challenging role for a capable HR professional in a busy and growing entrepreneurial organisation. Based from Coventry you will be managing a small HR team and be responsible for all things HR within the organisation; "Business as Usual" as well as "Future Proofing"
Duties will include:
- Managing a small (but sometimes complex) employee relations agenda
- Supporting the continuous improvement of HR / People processes.
- Building capability, performance and employee engagement to ensure that the management teams can meet future growth plans.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- The ability to manage a varied HR workload preferably in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- The confidence and ability to influence Senior Operational Managers and manage your own agenda.
- A strong generalist HR background.
At the moment we are seeking candidates with a Hotels background (High Street Retail also a possibility)
You will need to be extremely driven and able to build strong relationships, whilst projecting a positive and professional attitude. You must be able to demonstrate that you are willing and able to challenge the status quo and bring about change.
Salary: c£40000 + benefits (some negotiation possible for an individual who ticks ALL the boxes)
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant Jon Terry.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact us on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote job ref 11326 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information