A large leading law firm based in the city currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join their team on a 12 month basis. This role will provide operational recruitment support to the business, predominately focusing on fee-earner recruitment activity across the UK.
- Taking vacancy details from hiring managers and preparing details for role profiles and advertising
- Ensuring authorisation processes are followed.
- Sourcing candidates through direct sourcing methods such as LinkedIn. Work with hiring managers to ensure direct approaches via LinkedIn etc.
- Liaise with preferred recruitment suppliers as well as ad-hoc recruitment agencies ensuring terms agreed where necessary.
- Lead agency briefing meetings.
- Be aware of agency/supplier performance against SLAs/targets and report any issues to Manager for escalation.
- Working with the Recruitment Administrator to ensure consistent candidate management and on-boarding.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews for fee-earner roles
- Liaising with HR Business Partners during the offer process
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Liaison with the business and candidates re start dates and induction process for client groups.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- Running MI reports as required. Provide analysis to the Interim Recruitment Manager as requested.
- Direct sourcing and interviewing experience essential.
- Recruitment experience either inhouse or agency within the legal sector
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to establish professional credibility quickly.
- Adaptable and flexible.
Competitive salary on offer. If you are immediately available please do apply.