Urgently seeking diligent and ambitious Payroll Specialists from a financial or professional services background.
Main duties include:
- Taking end to end responsibility for the monthly payroll function, using ADP Freedom for circa 1,100 globally.
- Input and checking all aspects of payroll processing (Starters, Leavers and completion of all appropriate tax forms, Variable data - e.g. bonus, advances, overtime, etc.)
- Knowledge and application of statutory and firm rules in relation to: SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP
- Ability to manually calculate PAYE and NI calculations when required
- Maintaining an understanding of current payroll legislation: RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Preparing monthly payroll reconciliations and control reports
- Processing the separate Partner Payroll - LLP structure
- Assist with processing the separate overseas EMEA payroll - France, Spain, Middle East, Germany, Ireland, Denmark, Finland and South Africa
- Day to day liaison with clients - HR, employees, Partners, HMRC, Pension Provider, Season tickets, Childcare Vouchers, cycle to work etc.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.