Senior HR Business Partner
Our Client is a Global Investment Management firm looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to be responsible for partnering with a range of business units within the EMEA region to provide guidance and support on all HR related matters.
- Manage and develop the team of HR professionals and thereby to be responsible for developing the skills, motivation and performance of its staff
- Drive a programme of personal and career development across the EMEA region, developing both personal and cross functional team behaviours, career management, succession planning and management development to meet the Company’s medium term business requirements
- Global HR - provide feedback to global HR teams on associate and line manager requirements, and provide input into the design of corporate programs, policies and organisational development initiatives.
- Participate in and lead EMEA HR projects to ensure optimal productivity.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Head of EMEA and to the individual business units. Establish and maintain good relationships with the business unit leaders and their teams by providing first-class HR consultation, working with others in the HR EMEA and Global HR team as necessary.
- Keep up-to-date with all developments in employment legislation and manage the spectrum of employee relations issues.
- Interpret and communicate policies, procedures and legislation and provide advice to line managers and business heads accordingly.
- Partner with the Global HR Business Partners and Global Head of HR to deliver the annual appraisal and compensation rounds by facilitating the processes with EMEA-based businesses.
- Facilitate and advise on the annual renewal of Commission Agreements, liaising with the Subject Matter Expert overseas.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team during the hiring process to deliver a coordinated, streamlined process to the business and ensure the selection of high-calibre candidates.
- Facilitate internal transfers and global mobility to assist with retaining and developing top talent.
- Training - Liaise with business unit heads on associate training needs and advise on appropriate courses and training suppliers. Source training suppliers and negotiate fees.
- Lead EMEA region in conducting talent reviews and succession planning initiatives.
- Ideally have worked in the Financial Services sector or at least a similar sized corporate organization.
- Experience working with Global teams and contributing to the development of global strategies and programs would be advantageous Ability to establish rapport with senior business leaders as a contributor to business results.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively partner with internal client groups.
- Track record of sustained personal drive, energy, commitment and engagement.
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Generalist HR experience, in a fast-paced environment with progressive human capital practice.
- Proven experience managing staff and working at senior management level