We are currently supporting a world leading business law firm in their search for an HR Assistant on a permanent basis. This role will be based out of their London Office.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a proactive HR administration service, working within the generalist function, but with flexibility to work across the wider HR department as needed.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- First point of contact for all employees
- Manage the new starter programme
- Arrange inductions and liaising with various departments across the firm as necessary Support on projects including appraisal system and training
- Ensure new starters are kept up to date and prepared for their introduction to the firm
- Perform PeopleSoft absence management and other system related tasks liaising with the HRIS and IT team as needed
- Assist the Senior HR Manager and other team members with diversity, wellbeing and other HR related events and initiatives
To be successful in this role, you must have previous HR administration experience, gained ideally within a medium sized professional services firm.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly