An exciting opportunity has a risen to join one of the countries leading sports and entertainment organisations based in London.
This is an incredible opportunity for a HR Assistant to join a global business who have been established for over 25 years and continue to grow.
You will already have experience working as a HR Assistant/Coordinator within a fast paced environment and be keen to continue to develop your existing skills whilst supporting the HR Business Partners.
This is a generalist role which will include the successful candidate running the entire end to end recruitment cycle.
Key Responsibilities and knowledge:
- Recruitment Cycle - Writing job specs, interviewing, delivering offers/rejections, writing contracts.
- Induction and Training to new starters.
- Performance Reviews
- Dealing with ER issues - Sickness, Absence, Disciplinary etc.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partners.
- Managing the filing system.
- Making sure all data is correctly imputed and maintained on the internal system.
- Note taking.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, plus the ability to create a presentation within PowerPoint.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organise Events.
The successful candidate would already have a HR qualification and past experience.
If you have worked in a similar role and have previous experience with the responsibilities written above please do not hesitate to apply.
Opportunities to join an organisation such as this do not come up too often.