Employee Relations Specialist
Ashley Kate HR are working with a global retail brand who are looking for an experienced ER Specialist to join their award winning HR team on a 12 month FTC. This role is located in Watford and offering a salary of up to £40,000 with £5K travelling allowance
You will support and deliver on employee relation activity throughout the business. You will provide a proactive and valued service working in partnership with senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Taking the lead on investigating and resolving ER issues both simple and complex
- Provide specialist best practice advice to managers
- Developing training material to build knowledge, capability and understanding in HR professionals and people managers and providing coaching as needed.
- Working with HR team colleagues to ensure that HR material is consistent and up to date.
- Managing and providing facilitation in potential conflict situations to achieve consensus legally and ethically.
- Acting as project lead on a variety of HR topics, from TUPE transfers to change programmes
To be considered for this role you need to be a strong ER Advisor who has worked in a fast paced environment, ideally in either Retail or FMCG.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for Employee Relations Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly