Global Reward Specialist
Frazer Jones are partnering with a cool and creative fashion brand based in South West London. Having expanded significantly in a short space of time, our clients' reward processes have increased in complexity and as such are seeking a creative and innovative reward specialist to make processes smoother and more efficient.
As a Reward Specialist you will be tasked with:
- Being solely in charge of Reward (managing year-end reviews, processing benefits, bonuses, sales incentives and conducting benchmarking) across UK, EMEA and APAC
- As payroll can be complex, you will partner and oversea that external providers are running things smoothly and efficiently
- Manage (and influence!) one direct report
- Partner with internal clients at all levels, from junior to CEO, both in the UK and internationally
The ideal candidate therefore will already have experience:
- Supporting internationally, ideally APAC although International experience will be considered
- An understanding of payroll and it's processes
- Working with external vendors, ideally negotiating preferential rates. Doing this across boarders will be an added bonus
- Flexible and hard-working nature. Working within a small team means acting quickly and getting involved in things that sometime may not directly be in your remit
Our client is a market leader and trend setter in the fashion industry, therefore requiring a reward professional who will embed into the culture and provide a flexible and entrepreneurial approach to internal client groups.
If you are successful you will look forward to an exciting role with a business that is growing globally and already present in several jurisdictions.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.