Regional Compensation Manager - EMEA
4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Compensation Manager for EMEA to join our client. Reporting to the Director of Compensation and Reward this is new position within the restructured Compensation and Benefits team.
You will be proactive, fast learner, flexible in thinking and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced blue collar environment such as engineering, manufacturing, logistics, distribution or retail will be considered.
As Manager you will be responsible for the regional compensation, development, communication and implementation of the compensation policies and programs for EMEA (approx. 27 countries) with 4 direct reports. You will engage effectively with the wider HR function and the regional leadership team on compensation strategies that are in alignment with Corporate values and business requirements
- Strong knowledge in compensation concepts and mechanics
- Proven experience in setting up processes and policies
- Strong drive for success.
- Able to work independently.
- Good project management skills in project delivery
- Strong analytical skill required to carry out various compensation data analysis
- Good influencing skills to get things done through other people
- Good communication skills in explaining concepts and policies
- Strong line management experience
- Good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
Additional language skills such as French, German or Polish would be advantageous
If you are interested in this HR role, please or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for Regional Compensation Manager - EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly