We are currently recruiting for a hands on regional HRBP to join our client on a full time permanent basis. Supporting a headcount of approximately 1100, covering multi-sites across Kent, Surrey, Hampshire, South London and Oxford.
The role comes with Company Car, Company Pension, Private Medical
- HR Generalist
- Multi-site business partnering
- Commercially focused
- Experience of working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work within a standalone role being 1st - end point of contact for all contracts within region, whilst maintaining a relationship with the Central HR team
- Experience of complex ER cases ranging from disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and long/short term sickness cases.
- Cost reductions - sickness, overtime, additional payments
- Coaching managers through policies and procedures
- Leading and supporting HR projects/incentives - i.e. employee survey follow up, annual performance review process
- Producing, implementing and reviewing of Company policies
If you are interested in this HR role please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.