An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Learning & Development Partner to join our client on a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Learning this role will support 2 business areas, both quite unique in their own right. You will be seen as the subject matter expert and go-to person for the latest thinking, insight and recommendations for people development.
You will develop and grow excellent relationships with key business stakeholders to ensure you are viewed as a partner and understanding their challenges. You will support their objectives by translating them into learning and talent development solutions. This includes the full suite of learning interactions from induction, technical training, personal development, apprenticeships, coaching and mentoring and leadership development (and more).
This role will be a mix of both design as well as delivery so you will need to be as comfortable in the classroom as outside of it and be able to utilise a tool kit of blended learning solutions which include using external trainers.
Essential delivery experience in;
- Delivery of breadth of management and leadership development workshops
- Facilitating team development days
- Coaching and mentoring
- Designing e-learning modules
- Analysing data
- Using data to drive decisions
- Relationships with external providers
- Negotiating preferred rates with suppliers.
- Implementation and management of Apprenticeship schemes and knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Experience and comfort of working in a fast paced and heavy deadline driven environment.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.