Talent Acquisition Manager
We are currently recruiting for a proactive hands-on Interim Talent Manager to join our client on a full time basis in West London for a period of initially 12 months. Reporting to the Head of Shared Services you will lead a team of 3 recruiters taking them through a journey to operate in a more consultative style to attract and retain excellent employees primarily through a direct sourcing model.
Supporting a large transformational change project alongside HR you will work closely with the business to understand their current and future needs, ensuring the existing recruitment team are more visible to their stakeholders as well making the business more visible externally, this includes career fairs, refer a friend schemes and actively recruitment through social media platforms.
You will monitor market trends, research and respond to their customer needs, as well monitor and report on quality of service and provide regular business MI which demonstrates positive customer experience. Lead and motivating a recruitment team through the transformational change, and work L&D to design a leading edge training programme for managers to recruit for future skills and requirements.
- Experienced in delivering a developing and reviewing talent acquisition strategy in the private sector
- Experienced in embedding a direct sourcing operating model
- Experienced in optimising the use of a PSL
- Team management (developing and coach a team)
- Can forecast vacancy volumes and team resource
- Understand and develop selection different selection methods
- Can demonstrate added value through HR metrics
- Experienced networker in the sector/industry
- Stakeholder management skills
- Managing through periods of change
- Experience in designing and implementing graduate training/apprenticeship schemes
- Right to Work legislation/employment law relevant recruitment
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.