Head of TA (12 months) - £75k-£85k - London
Head of TA (12 months) - £75k-£85k- London
Our client is an exciting organisation in the FinTech space. With a global footprint, they have an impressive track record of growth (whether its headcount, revenue, or international expansion!) and big ambitions to take that further. With their current Global Head of TA due to go on maternity leave in the New Year, they are looking for an experienced Recruitment leader to take the reigns and push them forward.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a FTC until mid-January 2019
Head of TA (12 months) - £75k-£85k - Job Role
By no means just a caretaker role, the successful candidate will have a huge opportunity to make their mark on a TA function that has come on leaps and bounds over the last few years
- Management of a global team of 4, driving continuous performance improvement and engagement internally
- Building trust with internal stakeholders across the business up to Exec level
- Accountable for the execution of the 2018 TA strategy, including budget responsibility and delivering against agreed Resourcing plans
- Responsibility for all reporting to the businesss, as well as driving further ROI
- Hands-on hiring for sensitive, Exec level appointments globally
- Lead on project work to elevate the function, including (but not limited to) Employer branding refresh, global internal interview training, candidate experience, internal mobility and diversity
- Latterly, design the 2019 TA strategy in preparation for handover
Head of TA (12 months) - £75k-£85k - Key Skills
- Proven experience managing and developing a high-performing inhouse TA team is essential
- Experience operating on an international / global stage
- Prior experience in a high-growth, tech-led organisation is preferred
- Recent hands-on hiring responsibility at a senior level
- Collaborative and supportive with the gravitas to forge strong relationships with business leaders
- No micro-managers - you will empower your team and have their backs at all times!
- Prior experience leading strategic projects, with Employer Branding work being top of the client's shopping list
Head of TA
£75k - £85k
12 month FTC
Oasis HR is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act.
Our commitment is based on strong ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base & the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment. For more information on our equal opportunities and diversity values please contacts us.
Oasis HR are a multi-award winning specialist supplier of HR and Talent Management Professionals. We provide permanent, contract and interim professionals to the private and public sector, dealing with a wide range of assignments.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Keep in touch with Oasis HR online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/OasisHR
- Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheOasisHR
- LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/Oasis-HR
- Website - www.oasishr.com