The Recruitment Officer reports to the Human Resources Manager. The successful candidate will operate flexibly from both the Brussels and the Antwerp office and will be responsible for the selection of summer interns and staff members for both the Brussels and the Antwerp office. This is a great opportunity for an experience recruitment professional speaking English, Dutch and French.
- You will be responsible for the complete recruitment, assessment and selection process of candidates (job descriptions, recruitment channels, screening, testing, competency-based interviews, candidate reports, following up of additional interviews, reference checks, etc);
- In collaboration with the HR officer and the business you will define the profiles and prepare and negotiate the financial offers;
- You will be actively involved in campus recruitment and in-house job events;
- You will act as a trusted advisor for the business in the decision-making process;
- You will maintain close working relationships with various recruitment resources like universities and selection agencies;
- You will ensure the professional follow-up of all candidates by providing them with transparent feedback;
- You will maintain the tools that keep track of potential candidates up-to-date;
- You will organise and facilitate the bi-yearly Recruitment Committee meetings;
- You will prepare and monitor the annual recruitment budget;
- You will run regular projects related to recruitment and selection to ensure that our selection and recruitment processes are first class.
- You have a degree with relevant experience;
- You have 3 to 5 years' experience in recruitment and selection with a strong business mind-set and preferably gained in a professional services industry;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken;
- You are able to work autonomously in a highly professional and demanding environment;
- You enjoy working and contributing to a team;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- You have a results-driven approach;
- You are flexible, accurate and proactive;
- You have a strong client focus;
- You have excellent personal time management skills and are able to meet deadlines;
- You have solid IT skills;
- Experience in using LinkedIn for recruitment, the OPQ personality questionnaire and the i-Grasp recruitment system is a plus.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Recruitment Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly