As HR Assistant you will be responsible for the smooth organisation and follow-up of general human resource administration as well as the support of the training, recruitment and review processes. The HR Assistant reports to the Human Resources Manager Belgium. The successful candidate will join the Brussels office.
The key tasks are the following:
- You are the first point of contact for HR questions, which you filter and escalate to the relevant HR Officers
- You organise training and recruitment events in close collaboration with colleagues and external parties;
- You support the recruitment, assessment and selection process of candidates (posting job descriptions, updating recruitment channels, scheduling interviews, etc.);
- You prepare the yearly training plan in collaboration with the L&D Office and HR Head;
- You are responsible for the onboarding and exit administration;
- You provide administrative support in the various HR projects
- You have a Bachelor's degree with relevant experience;
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience, preferably gained in a professional services industry;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, French and English;
- You have a strong client focus and show discretion in dealing with sensitive information;
- You have excellent personal time management skills and are able to meet deadlines;
- You have solid IT skills;
- You are able to work autonomously in a highly professional and demanding environment;
- You enjoy working and contributing to a team;
- You are flexible, accurate and proactive;
- Experience in using digital recruitment platforms is a plus.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.