Interim HR Manager
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to partnering our client in their search for an interim HR Manager to join our client on a fixed term contract for initially 6 months with a potentially to transfer to a permanent contract. This role is based in WhiteChapel(E1).
The salary for this role would be up to £60K pro rata
Reporting to the HR Director you will offer support to approximately 200 employees as well supporting the HR Dept on on-going projects. The organisation is going through a restructure, therefore all of their current processes are being streamlined. You will be a strong generalist who is pragmatic and connected to the bottom line. You will be able to come in and hit the ground running with the ability to push back and get results.
This will be a demanding hands on role.
Skills & Experiences
- Passion for delivering excellent HR service and finding business-focused solutions
- Attending key management meetings to raise and escalate issues on the HR agenda, and provide advice and guidance to the management team. Oversee, coach and support business area managers with performance management and provide guidance and oversight on complex employee relations issues
- Building a relationship with senior managers and establishing credibility with all levels of management to enable successful implementation of the HR function.
- Manage the internal communication within their business groups and advocate Company HR policies and practices, monitoring its implementation in assigned areas of business
- Support and deliver projects as specified both within business group and Company as a whole, including leading and participating in staff engagement and change initiatives in support of the organisation's vision, culture and values
- Able to manage day-to-day processes end to end including the administrative elements
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.