Senior Learning & Development Manager
This exciting and innovate firm located in the City are looking to hire a a Senior Learning & Development professional who will promote the active management and development of the L&D function, whilst developing and building the skills of the team for the future.
Working closely with the London based HR team you will support and manage the L&D team across the UK and Internationally. Your remit will include:
- Coaching provision to senior members of the firm.
- Working with fee earners and senior support staff to implement L&D programmes.
- Working with senior teams to define their learning needs and provide learning programmes to help meet these needs.
- Manage the input of external suppliers of training and development to meet the firm's needs.
- Ensure that development needs are identified at firm and practice group/office level and devise solutions to meet these needs.
- Take a lead role in developing, presenting, creating and managing L&D programmes.
- Seek out appropriate assistance from external suppliers or internal presenters/course designers and manage those relationships to design and deliver sessions.
- Contribute to the planning and monitoring of the L&D budget, and maximise cost-efficiencies with suppliers.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Monitor compliance of the training requirements
For more information and a job description, please contact me.
Apply for Senior Learning & Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly