Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join this rapidly expanding business, working directly with line managers in the customer operations business area. You will support them in hiring great people through a mix of candidate search, interview and assessment support and offer management.
- Work with line managers to source, interview and offer candidates.
- Provide advice and guidance on best practice in recruitment.
- Support development of people and performance plans for internal employees including succession planning.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies as appropriate.
What we're looking for:
- Previous recruitment experience from an in-house, agency or RPO environment with experience of hiring in a customer support environment.
- Great candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- The ability to work independently and manage a busy work load.
- A working knowledge of ATS systems and talent pools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with strengths based recruitment would be preferred but isn't required.
Occasional travel to other UK offices will be required.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly