Business Manager - EMEA Distributors
The Senior Business Manager (SBM) is the local representative and "ambassador" for the EMEA distributors business, based in Bristol offices. The role will be to manage the information flow & cooperation between all sales related teams (Marketing, operations, order management, customer care, finance) and the distributor sales managers - with the objective to exploit all sales opportunities, maximise customer satisfaction and efficiency.
The client is a global retail organisation based in Avonmouth
The duties for this role include but not limited to:
- Closely work with the Sales Director for EMEA Distributors to ensure that business objectives and strategic guidelines are applied.
- Review current communication processes between Bristol based business functions (Ops, order management, customer care, Marketing etc) and the Sales Managers.
- Develop, present and implement proposals for an improved information flow.
- Efficiently communicate all EMEA strategic initiatives, projects & best practices to the sales managers and distributors.
- Ensure that all information such as product specifics, availability dates, stock levels, prices, samples are received by distributors in line with their key annual planning.
- Ensure that distributors' orders and forecasts are received on a timely basis.
- Be the link between the distributors and order management / customer service in case of general questions or if support is needed.
- Become the local Sales & Ops representative for EMEA distributors in Bristol. Communicative specific business needs in cross-functional meetings and projects.
- Strengthen the positive image of the European distributor business and its growth potential on all management levels.
- Brings up success stories and issues from the markets to the Sales Director and Exec team.
The ideal candidate should possess:
* 5-10 years of cross-country Sales & Marketing experience - preferably within consumer products industry
* Profound understanding and affinity with sales planning & operations
* Strong results orientation - proactive with "can do" attitude
* Strong people management experience in a multinational context
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
* PC proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
* Additional languages would be a plus - e.g. French, Spanish, German
* This position requires occasional travel in Europe
On offer to the successful candidate is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract paying up to £45,000 with bonus. Please send me your CV if you are interested.