The purpose of the role is to assist the Recruitment team in delivering an efficient recruitment service across the business. You will be supporting the hiring managers through the full recruitment and selection process and managing the candidate journey through the entire recruitment process, from point of application to their first day.
A leading Fin-Tech Company
The successful candidate for the Recruitment Advisor position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Liaising with hiring managers to establish individual role requirements and assisting them with creating up to date and detailed job descriptions.
- Assessing the most appropriate route to market for each role and designing, and writing job adverts
- Assessing candidate applications and screening them against the job requirements.
- Conducting telephone interviews at the initial stage to assess candidate suitability.
- Organising and carrying out competency based face to face interviews alongside hiring managers.
- Administrating and scoring candidate assessments, including SHL and in-house tests.
- Providing appropriate and constructive feedback to both internal and external candidates.
- Providing advice and support to others on recruitment best practice and process, methods of attraction, utilisation of the applicant tracking system.
- Directly sourcing and selecting candidates from the job boards ie. Reed, City Jobs and Indeed.
- Networking and head hunting potential candidates on Linked In.
- Keeping recruitment statistics updated and produce management information as required.
- Liaising with new joiners prior to their start date and ensuring that any queries are answered and the on-boarding process is as smooth as possible.
- Working on various projects as directed by the Recruitment Manager.
The successful candidate for the Recruitment Advisor position should have:
- A strong academic record including a 2:1 degree
- Recent and proven agency and/or in house recruitment experience ideally working in financial services.
- You must have conducted face to face and telephone interviews, and have substantial experience searching job boards and other methods of directly sourcing candidates.
- Confidence and good communication skills
- The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits
15 month fixed term contract as a Recruitment Advisor working for a top tier Fin-Tech Company