Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a forward thinking client on recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to support their recruitment drive.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to-
- Placing creative adverts on Job Boards
- Engaging with potential candidates via social media
- Daily CV searching across sites and database
- Pre-screen candidates
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Process offers including the sending confirmation of offer emails
- General administration when required
- Ad- hoc direct sourcing
Skills and qualifications required-
- You must be an excellent communicator with fast and accurate administrative skills.
- Recruitment/HR experience is essential
- The ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Competency in IT
- Ability to ask the right questions to quickly identify great candidates.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.