A top Law Firm within the UK are looking for a HR Manager to work in a Stand Alone role within their HR Function.
As this is a Stand Alone role the successful candidate will need to implement all correct HR polices and procedures whilst developing ways for the organisation to recruit, train and handle ER issues.
There will be some element of travelling involved as the Directors are keen for the HR Manager to visit all offices on a regular basis and build relationships with all employees.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with your stakeholders and understand business needs to allow objectives to be adhered to.
- Discuss with stakeholders about their recruitment protocol and their L&D function.
- Develop HR policies and procedures from scratch.
- Provide advice for all ER queries.
- Identify development needs to help develop the existing client base.
- Manage both salary and bonus review and appraisal cycles.
- Liaise with Key Managers when preforming performance reviews.
To be considered for this role you will need strong HR Knowledge, previous experience working in a Stan Alone role, experience with HR systems and come from a professional services background, specifically a Law Firm.
There will be a two stage interview process which may include a short presentation on your previous experience.
Please apply today.