HR Coordinator - West London
- Full Time
Overview of Responsibilities:
System Administration and Coordination
- To process new starters, intercompany transfers and leavers efficiently. This includes responsibility for entering new information onto all HR systems accurately and in adherence with payroll deadlines.
- Production of data for uploading new starters and job changes to all HR systems.
- Manage the reference process.
- Creation of new starter files.
- Informing the business of starters, movers and leavers on a weekly basis.
HR Administration and Support
General HR administration and support tasks e.g. supporting the HR team in a variety of tasks depending on department workload which include but are not limited to:
- Support the HR team when required.
- Ad hoc mails merge and excel reports.
- Ad hoc duties required to support Payroll and HR Team.
- Producing contracts/ Leaver letters etc.
- Obtaining references for new starters.
- Taking notes at disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Can demonstrate experience within a similar HR Coordination role.
- HR professional, preferably part qualified, studying or willing to study for a qualification.
- A broad understanding of all areas of HR.
- Excellent Excel and Word skills.
- Proven experience working with HR systems, Workday or ADP would be beneficial but not a necessity.
- Exposure to Pivot tables and Vlookups would be an added bonus.
- Experience of creating Mail merges would be preferable.
Personal skills required for role
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail essential.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Client focused and results driven.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able and confident when dealing with people from different levels in the organisation.
- Demonstrate adaptability and learning capability.
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility for improvements or solving problems independently
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for HR Coordinator - West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly