Head of HR
This is a standalone generalist role that will be responsible for the operational elements of the business but also the strategic development of the leadership team and overall HR function.
This leading biotechnology business is based in the UK and in Europe. As the sole point of contact for all HR issues the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of HR.
My client is a leading biotechnology business operating in the UK and Europe with a small headcount but diverse workforce.
The scientific operation is European based with corporate function based in Central London.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Running the HR function and delivering the HR agenda to a small headcount
- Creating and sustaining the right culture
- Training and development of employees at all levels
- Operate effectively at both strategic an hands-on tactical levels
- Degree Qualified
- CIPD Qualified
- Extensive experience in a HR leadership role
- Experience of life sciences highly desirable
- Experience in a fast paced SME environment
- Sound knowledge of UK and German (desirable) employment legislation
- Open to European travel
- Highly competitive basic salary and package including share options
- Opportunity to provide influential support in a forward thinking business where HR is appreciated