This is an exciting opportunity to set up the European operation for a Household name in Asian restaurants and food across Asia.
You will join as a stand alone HR Manager in their London restaurant to assist in setting up the first of many outlets in the UK and Europe
Our client is a Household name across Asia where they successfully run a large restaurant and retail chain which has had huge success.
Our client is an international and well-know brand offering a range of different Asian food and dining experiences. Our client is taking their first steps in bringing their brand to Europe and the UK and are looking for a stand alone HR Manager to assist with the move
Your role as the first HR Manager to join our client is to assist them set up and run it's first 2 UK / European outlets. Based in London you will join as an HR Manager and will have specific responsibilities for:
- Ensuring the smooth management of all aspects of human resource, both operationally & strategically
- Playing a strategic & analytical role to see the long & short term objectives for the department & overall in line with the company objectives
- Working across boundaries and cultures to ensure compliance in HR processes and procedures; review and take responsibility to improve service quality and processes
- Working with line HR to align current statutory requirements, process rules and regulations
- Playing the role of a business partner and work closely with the line to provide relevant advice pertaining to HR issues and provide support to various key HR initiatives and programmes
- Planning & designing concepts for improvements to existing HR Management systems to increase the overall efficiency of the dept & company
- Developing and implementing company-wide human resource strategies and initiatives to achieve higher employee satisfaction, retention and development of talent
- Planning manpower, recruitment & selection, budgeting, payroll & performance management
- Providing counselling to staff & attend to discipline matter
- Supervise, train and develop the HR team
The successful candidate will be based in London and should ideally be an HR Manager or HR Generalist with experience working in the Food & Beverages, Retail and or Leisure Industry.
Specific experience that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a Generalist HR Manager role ideally with experience working in a stand alone position
- Candidates with experience working in hospitality, leisure, food & beverages or retail are preferred
- Strong knowledge in local UK employment laws/ legislation
- Experience in a similar stand alone role or start-up business are preferred but not essential
This role is paying up to £50,000 plus benefits