As a Compliance Coordinator you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific Company Service Provider client.
You will be responsible for the monthly auditing of new starters. My client are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail.
My client are an established leader in their industry.
As the Compliance Coordinator, your main accountabilities will be to:
- Run reports from the VMS system - Fieldglass - for workers in scope for audit
- Determine population to be audited for UK and US workers and communicate directly to suppliers
- Monitor responses from suppliers and follow up where necessary
- Evaluate response for each worker against detailed, country specific process information
- Escalate any non-compliance issues to Operations Manager
- Consolidate monthly audit results based on supplier responses
- Attend monthly audit results review meeting with client
- Communicate successful clearances to suppliers
- Work with Operations Manager on any follow up required for non-compliance
- Outside of audit periods, will support Coordinator activities including on-boarding of new hires; interview arrangement; VMS system maintenance
- Rate validations / corrections and assignment management in VMS tool (including financial cost centre or project code changes)
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Key Skills and Knowledge of the Compliance Officer:
- Staffing of HR Industry exposure will be helpful
- Strong Excel skills (PowerPoint & Word knowledge preferred, but not required). Should be able to create pivot tables and experience with VLOOKUP, although not essential.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Prioritise multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Problem solve and present recommendations to internal and external clients
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Work independently
- Passion for excellence
- Professionalism in work product and behaviour
- Detail orientation
- Urgency and speed of response
A fast paced Compliance Coordinator role, based in Brentford, to start mid-November for 6 months.
Offering a salary up to £26,500.