Learning and Development Coordinator
About the role
The Learning Management team assists by managing learning on behalf of the firm. The team helps employees develop the functional skills and knowledge required to sustain the organisation’s commercial success.
To co-ordinate learning events and programmes to ensure that the right people get the right learning at the right time at a cost that is acceptable to the business.
You will work closely with colleagues in the Learning Management team to manage all aspects of learning event logistics including scheduling, venue booking, preparing and collating support materials, participant co-ordination (including reporting non-attendance), organising trainers/ facilitators (internal or external), testing and assessments, managing post-course evaluation and reporting.
You will also be responsible for organising mandatory eLearning to new hired employees and for the required annual refresher training. Assist with the day-to-day management of the accountability system, including first line maintenance and support.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Experience organising programmes and events, preferably gained in a learning and development environment
- Experience working in a fast paced commercial environment
- A great track record of delivering to deadlines
- Able to develop productive working relationships with various departments
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong working skills of MS Office incl. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Membership of CIPD is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start their career in a L+D HR role where they will have great support from a brilliant HR team. There is the occasion travel to their London office, once or twice a month.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position please contact Sophie on 0113 887 7660 or email email@example.com or simply click apply and your details will be sent directly to Sophie.