Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a well-established educational organisation in seeking a HR & Recruitment Officer to join them and drive their recruitment campaigns.
This role will primarily be managing the recruitment process from start to finish while supporting the HR team with other duties.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for HR and recruitment queries
- Liaising directly with hiring managers to identify the need for recruitment and create JDs
- Manage the end to end recruitment process using direct methods and social media
- Provide an excellent candidate driven process
- Support the HR team with ER cases
- Other project and ad hoc HR tasks
What my client is looking for-
- Extensive recruitment experience/HR administration experience
- Ideally experience recruiting for tutors or teachers
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies/procedures and best practice on recruitment and selection
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
- Attention to detail
- Working towards CIPD- desirable
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.