HR Case Manager - Sudbury
HR Case Manager
East Midlands – Sudbury
£23,413 to £31,188
CS HR Casework Service (supplied by MoJ) is the preferred supplier of HR Casework for small and medium sized Government Departments. As of September 2017, CS HR Casework Service (supplied by MoJ) is responsible for delivering a casework service to 35 Government Departments, covering over 30% of the Civil Service’s headcount.
- Managing a portfolio of HR cases within designated geographical areas with considerable autonomy. Examples of a HR case include (but are not limited to); long term sickness, conduct and discipline, grievances and grievance panels, appeals against warnings and dismissals, CSABs and Employment Tribunals.
- Ensuring cases are managed to a timely and appropriate conclusion adhering to employment law, policies, business and operational need.
- Providing managers with advice and guidance which adheres to a range of policies and terms and conditions and meets the operational and business needs.
- Coaching managers to improve their competence and confidence to manage cases.
- Delivering a high quality service to all parties involved in an HR case.
- Exhibiting a strong customer service focus.
- Accurately recording, and providing management information as required.
- Demonstrating a pragmatic attitude and taking responsibility for personal development and contributing to growth within the team.
- Pro-actively supporting a culture of continuous improvement and initiatives within HR, including managing or leading projects.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Recent experience of managing HR cases and knowledge of employment law are required.
- A candidate should be CIPD qualified or willing to work towards, and pass, the qualification in a way and time frame agreed with the line manager.
To find out more or apply for this vacancy please visit:
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice/about/recruitment follow the link ‘Apply for a Job’ and search reference 13682.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: 17th January 2018 at 23:55pm