HR Service Delivery Manager - London
Careers at Save the Children UK
We are looking for a pragmatic and creative HR Service Delivery Manager to lead our expert, proactive, innovative, and responsive HR advisory and administration team as they provide business focused HR solutions across the organisation.
Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs in the way the world treats children. Our Support Services department provides leadership and direction in the business of running an efficient organisation and ensuring our resources are used to maximum effect. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
As HR Service Delivery Manager, you will work closely with the Head of HR and other team managers on assigned projects, initiatives and tasks and take responsibility for constantly reviewing and changing service delivery to ensure high levels of quality. You will;
- Effectively manage performance and day to day operations in HR
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements
- Ensure HR administration transactions and advisory cases are managed in a timely manner
- Proactively promote HR Operations to the business, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Maximise the use of systems to ensure that the volume of queries into the HR team is reduced, enabled by self-service systems as appropriate.
- Deliver to internal SLA's using the 'Right First Time' approach.
To succeed in this role, you will have credible demonstrable experience in managing HR operational services with the proven ability to lead, motivate and develop the team. Educated to degree level and CIPD qualified or with equivalent experience, you will be a team player, a highly motivated and resilient self-starter with the ability to gain people’s trust and confidence.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 21st January 2018